Friday, 31 May 2013

Interview OOTD

So yesterday I got a call asking me if I could attend an interview for a job I'd applied for. Very grateful for the offer I immediately said yes. It did however mean I had twenty four hours to prepare for it, which was not exactly ideal! My outfit is a bit of a mish-mash of things I own, a hastily bought white shirt and my Mum's smart shoes! My love for heels doesn't extend to practical ones apparently...


OK, so the skirt could of done with being about two and a half inches longer to be ideal, but I was working with a limited time frame! In the end my Mum lent me a very boring and old fashioned skirt of hers, although I still like this outfit! I think it would look great with a pair of really high black wedges...



This is my first OOTD and I'd like to do a lot more, although I think my posing needs a lot of work! The blazer and skirt are both from Penney's, although I think they may be from last season. The interview itself was a bit of a blur of nerves, I'm not sure I said anything logical at all but I guess it's all good practice! Fingers crossed that I may hear something back.

Would you like to see more OOTD posts? Most of my clothes are far more interesting than this!



4 comments:

  1. i think you look cute, i love the pop of colour with the blazer.

    BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin, I love the colour of your blazer here! Just in reply to your message on my blog I found my pals four years ago on a pen pal website and the rest I found recently on Facebook pen palling groups. If you want the links or anything feel free to email me at fionairish@eircom.net :)

    Fiona @ www.dolly-dowsie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete